Blog Challenge #3 Part Two

1) Snapchat is one of my favorite apps because I am able to send pictures or videos to my friends for a maximum or minimum of 10 seconds. It is a super easy and great way to communicate with my friends. You need to make an account to have a Snapchat, but you don’t need to be a certain age to have one.

2) Instagram is another app I love. I am able to see pictures of what my friends are up to and I can comment and like the pictures. Your friends can follow you on Instagram, and you can follow them back. You need to make an account to have an Instagram and you need to be at least 13.

3) Spotify is an app you can have on your phone or on your laptop and it allows you to listen to any song you want to for free. You have to make an account so you can make playlists, but you don’t need to be a certain age.

4) Kik is a free chatting app. I like it because for my friends who have don’t have phones but have itouchs or ipads, they can download this app and talk to me, or people who have phones. You don’t need to be a certain age to have kik but you need to make an account.

5) I also enjoy skype very much. It allows me to video chat with friends from all over the world and you can find them through searching their username. You need to make an account in order to have a skype, but you don’t need be a specific age.